Our life is critical, every morning we think how can earn more and change our lifestyle. Millions of people are enjoy their life fruitful and happy but many and more can’t do. I am trying my lifestyle and follow the points. I believe it make me wealthy. You can follow it in your life.
1. It is very important that everyday all of our times should be counted and noted. There is something incredibly powerful about writing down all your expenditures. It makes the flow of money through your life more real, fruitful and actual. You see yourself simply and clearly just where you are spending your money, on what and why. Once you know that, it becomes much easier to control all of your spending. Many people who have taken up this practice in their life and successful. They have not only learned something about themselves which they never knew before, but they are often astounded. Just example, a man regularly drink wine, he counted that his wine purpose expend $2000 per year then he decided that he drink soft drink because his service as a clack. He realize and changed decision. At last he can save $1200.
2. Never hate your job, if you will do it, I mean you have not a positive attitude toward money maker. You will associate money with that dreadful sound of the alarm clock every morning. If you lost your source of income with slavery, that's truly what you will become: a slave. Try from now, you should begin planning your escape. The first thing you should ask yourself is: "If money were no object, what would I be doing? What do I like to do most for fun, and is it possible that I could get paid for it? You will eventually burn out and hate the world. On the other hand, if you get up every day being exciting, positive and looking forward to what you are going to be doing - and making money at it - you will automatically move toward doing more and more of what you love, and making more and more money at it and enjoy happy life with your family.
3. Make a list of daily works and try to follow 100%. In your list some of them work first as your priority. your own daily top 10 list. Speaking of getting organized, you should sit down every morning with your cup of tea and list the top 10 things you would like to get done that day. Then organize them in priority of importance. Start at item No. 1 and go down the list as fast as you can. When you work make no doubt about it - this is a powerful way to get work done. It will put hoards of cash in your moneybag. The reason is that making money is all about movement - forward movement. Your top ten list will ensure that you accomplish something every day. You may not get through the whole list every day, nor should you necessarily try. Just do your best. At the end of the day,
4. When you Invest your money and make it work at multiplying itself. Saving money in a savings account. Always try to avoid risk able investment. But find out highest interest to get. Always you must do more than save your money -- you must invest it. That means financial vehicles with super-high rates of return, such as mutual funds and stocks, and avoid the more risky commodity markets. You should also take a portion of your savings and put them in high interest but no high risk investment plans. You should be able to look at your list with pride, examine the scratched off items. Again, this method has been used by a majority of the most wealthy and successful people in history.
5. Your target should must set short-term goals and long-term goals. You must know where you are going, how do you expect to get there? It's simple but powerful logic. When you have a target sitting out there somewhere in the future, a target which is your goal, it can almost act like a magnet that pulls you toward it. When you have decided your plan, it is best to write your short-term and long-term goals down on paper and then post them somewhere in your workplace and home. You should do every morning is look over your goal list, and then put together your Top 10 to do list which will move you toward your goal. The last thing you should do every evening is review your short-term and long-term goals, then you realize yourself as you go to sleep that you are going to do everything in your power to make those goals a reality in your life.